SEO can make a huge impact on how your business is viewed by potential customers, employees, and even your competition. As you search for fresh new ways to keep your website at the top of Google’s SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), why not take advantage of some tried-and-true SEO techniques that will help everyone perceive you as a reliable, resourceful business.
There are too many great ways to count that SEO will help you with reputation fix, but here are 5 go-to methods to get you started:
- Reply to all comments and reviews – even the positive ones! Be careful not to turn what could be perceived as negative feedback into something entirely false just because it is good for business. It is always best practice to thank customers for their praise while providing an equally professional response to anything else they may have said. This shows other potential customers coming in that you care about your online presence and that leads to more information spreading about what a great experience people had done business with you.
- Create Unique Content – When engaging in any sort of online marketing, it is always important to create unique content that will draw in potential customers. This is where SEO comes in. By using the same keywords that people are searching for in your articles or within your website, you ensure that when someone searches for specific information about your business, you come up first on their list! Search engines love original content centered around targeted keywords because it tells them what a page is about and gives them more opportunities to rank it higher than pages with less-than-stellar keyword density.
- Expand Online Presence – Once upon a time (and still used today by some companies) placing business cards at local coffee shops was all it took to let people know who you were and what you did. While this will still build your online presence, it is no longer enough to reach the millions of people that may be searching for you. According to Marketing Agency San Diego, SEO can help you reach consumers all over the world without having to go door-to-door in every city and neighborhood. It also allows you to keep working on your website while making sure it will always come up on the top searches for your targeted keywords – even with new content being added regularly!
- Take Advantage of Analytics – Search engines work behind the scenes by constantly keeping track of how many times people search certain keywords or phrases related to your business. Google Analytics takes this data and puts it into simple-to-understand information that can be used both by paid advertising campaigns as well as free optimization choices. For free, you can gain valuable insight into what people are interested in related to your business and how they found you. For paid campaigns, you can see how effective your advertising dollars are being spent to drive the most traffic possible to your website or social media account.
- Build Authority – When it comes to online presence, businesses need all the authority they can get! By getting featured on other websites, not only will you reach more consumers but additional web pages will be built around your name with keywords that target many different topics. SEO is an inexpensive way to build up not just one page for your business but multiple pages that will then link back to your main site where new customers looking for information about what you offer won’t be disappointed.
When it comes to SEO services, your business needs all the help it can get! These five tips should be enough to get you started on making search engines work for you and drive higher traffic than ever before to various pages of interest related to your company!